Friday, 22 January 2016


What is DNA?
It is the hereditary material in all organisms including humans. It is inherited from parents. It decides development, function, reproduction etc., of the organism. 

Scientists were able to find out the functions of  3% of our DNA only. Remaining 97% DNA was named by them as JUNK DNA. Is it really Junk? 

They say we are having 2 DNA strands. But actually we are not 2 DNA humans, we are 12 DNA HUMANS.

What is there in our DNA?

Nothing in God's creation is junk. Remaining 10 strands of  DNA has many metaphysical abilities. WE AS A HUMAN SPECIES ARE FAR, FAR, FAR MORE POWERFUL THAN WE KNOW. Our DNA exhibits telepathy, teleportation, telekinesis, levitation, clairvoyance, clairaudient, healing, creation, etc., abilities. If any one exhibits these metaphysical abilities means we love to use the term TALENT. Might be you were wondering and saying to yourself that I never exhibited all these abilities. 
  • If all humans are having almost same DNA, then why some are able to express few metaphysical abilities and some or not?
  • Why all the metaphysical abilities are not expressed?
There are many reasons for the above situations. 
  • Our DNA is tailored
  • Fluoride intake
  • Vaccination
  • Junk food
  • Eating meat
  • Education system
  • TV........  List goes on endlessly. If you are a regular reader of my blog, then you will know about the above mentioned reasons and who is behind them. 
To come out of these controls and activate the remaining 10 strands of DNA, some ways were mentioned in the below link. Visit the link, follow the remedies and ACTIVATE YOUR DNA.

If you are interested in knowing more info about our DNA, read the book SUNSHINE BEFORE THE DAWN by Judy satori. 

Love and Light

No comments:

Post a Comment