Saturday 2 January 2016

MEDICINES MAKE YOU HEALTHY


Now it is time to know about medicines. Right from birth we will be taking so many medicines for simple reasons like headache, common cold, cough etc., In my childhood, I watched a movie of venkatesh, Prema [telugu], in which heroine dies due to excess usage of medicines unnecessarily

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv2jl0Du8NM


I came to know about the side effects of medicine. 

Many medicines are hitting market which are having the potential to kill humans apart from damaging organs. Go through the following article, You will be shocked.

http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/drug-side-effects-explained?page=2


  • Once I was near a medical shop that is associated with nephro-urologist. By chance I observed the patients who are buying medicines from that shop. I noticed, irrespective of the health problem, doctor was prescribing same tonic for every one. I asked the pharmacist, how can the doctor prescribe the same medicine for all. His answer was shocking. Nothing is there in it, it works on kidneys. It is immaterial whether the patient is having a problem in kidneys or not. PEOPLE ARE TAKING MANY CHEMICALS INTO THEIR BODY WHICH IS NOT NEEDED. How to get rid of these chemicals? a big question. We need to DETOXIFY our body.

  • In another incident, I have seen people using dangerous medicines [prescribed by doctor] and suffered from dangerous affects. 


https://www.clearskypharmacy.biz/sildenafil-penegra-by-zydus-cadila.html

I don't even know whether doctors are familiar about the chemical composition of the medicines they prescribe, affects of them etc., Unfortunately even people also doesn't read the details of the medicine they are taking. Our law permits all these life killing medicines in the name of life saving medicines, but doesn't permit natural materials like 

http://www.sfweekly.com/sanfrancisco/miracle-cannabis-oil-may-treat-cancer-but-money-and-the-law-stand-in-the-way-of-finding-out/Content?oid=2825695




As my studies continued in biology, my knowledge of human body's self defense mechanism increased. Our body protects us from many microbes in a miraculous way. 

As I entered spirituality, I came across many alternate healing methods. I read a wonderful book, you can heal yourself by LOUISE HAY

http://www.pdfofbooks.com/2012/04/you-can-heal-your-life-louise-hay.html

I started following these self healing mechanisms and I came out of dangerous ailments. A simple affirmation brings you out from all sorts of problems, IF YOU BELIEVE. 

IT IS CORRECT TO BELIEVE YOURSELF, YOUR INHERENT SELF HEALING CAPACITIES, YOUR INSEPARABLE CONNECTION WITH ALMIGHTY etc.,

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing Daily Good
    subject's ,Good effort from you

    ReplyDelete